Celebrity Style // Perrie Edwards


Welcome, welcome one and all to a new 'series' on my blog! You all seemed to buzz off the idea of me creating a series of posts where I showcase 14 of my favourite outfits worn by my favourite celebrities and I thought it would be really fun to do....so that's what I'm going to do!


The first post in this 'series' (wow I've mentioned that word three times now, apologies) features none other than the Queen herself, Little Mix's Perrie Edwards.
I love Perrie's style. She loves the boho look and incorporates it into many of her outfits, whether that be through feathers or a kimono, although, she loves comfort too and never shies away from a trusty pair of leggings. She's also got red carpet glam and punk rock chic down to a tee. What style can't she pull off?
Her style is very easy to replicate, which is always a bonus and the items are very easy to find! She's just a normal girl like us who loves her leather jackets, black boots and has an obsession with Topshop!

Here are fourteen of my favourite Perrie looks















Which was your favourite outfit?
Which celebrity shall I feature next? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment