We Were On Top Of The World! | Paris Part 2


Welcome to part 2 of my Paris blog posts! If you missed part 1 then you can see it HERE, it contains a TON of photos from the start of my trip!
This was one of my favourite parts of the trip, for sure because....we went up The Eiffel Tower!! We had hoped to go up the day before but didn't fancy the idea of queueing for 5 hours in the burning sun so, instead, we got up at 6am the following day and headed straight to the Tower!
We ended up waiting in line for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, which did actually go by rather quickly and it was totally worth it!
The view up there was insane and definitely one I wanted to witness over and over again as soon as I came back down to the bottom! We could see for miles! Although, it didn't actually feel as high up as it actually was, even if looking down wasn't too pleasant and the image of me dropping my phone over the edge was always in the back of my mind haha!
Check out my photos from our Tuesday in Paris and be sure to check back soon for part 3 of my holiday posts!
































































Can you tell I'm a Tourist? #Fail LOL!










I wonder if any of you have ever been up The Eiffel Tower....? <3

2 comments:

  1. I so badly want to go to Paris, I went when I was about 3 or so and literally was there for less than a day. Need to have a proper explore around because it looks like such a cute place. Lovely photo's! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I would certainly recommend it, it is such an amazing place with so much to see! :D Thank you so much for reading, lovely! <3 xx

      Delete